[Koha] how to upload data excel to koha

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 01:14:40 NZDT 2011

Koha imports MARC records. I recommend you use MarcEdit to transform
your data from tab/comma delimited text to MARC format.

The ease of doing this will depend on your experience and knowledge of
A databases in general and data conversion in particular B MARC
records and library science C how Koha works and D the MarcEdit
application.

If you are a relative beginner to more than two of these areas it will
take reading the docs, experimenting to become familiar with all of
these areas, and of course a lot of googling and research. After doing
all that, if you get stuck on a particular problem, feel free to come
back to here and/or the MarcEdit mailing list with the details, and
someone may be willing to help you out.