[Koha] Consortia, what's the best way to set them up?

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Wed Mar 16 00:03:21 NZDT 2011

Now that we've got our system up and running, we want to reach out to
other small libraries with similar collections. Our idea is to build
up a little online consortium based in Koha, with us providing
filespace and managing the system.
We would like the OPAC user to be able to search all libraries at
once, or choose a specific library (or perhaps more than one, but not
all).  What is the best way to set these up?  The libraries themselves
would also have to be independent as far as patrons, loans, and other
policies.
I'd love to hear from other library consortia out there who could
offer some pointers.
Thanks

--
Elaine Bradtke