[Koha] KohaCon11 : Registrations are open

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Sat Mar 12 17:19:15 NZDT 2011

The annual Koha conference for 2011 is to be held at VPM, Thane, India
between 31st October and 6th November. ( Here is a link to a google map of
the venue, the educational campus of Vidya Prasarak Mandal, Thane,
http://www.google.co.in/mapmaker?gw=39&fid=0x3be7b927cd6912b9:0xcd4b44329d5ed6bb
 )

The conference website has been setup at http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs

Entry is free. You can register yourself as Participant, Presenter and / or
Potential Sponsor.

Registrations are now open. Please click here to
register.<http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs/index.php/k/k11/schedConf/registration>
 ( http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs/index.php/k/k11/schedConf/registration)
Please feel free to contact me for any assistance, queries, offers of help,
sponsorship, comments etc. My contact information is given below.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2