[Koha] Cataloging books which doesn't have ISBN etc.,

Somasekhar Rao K raosoma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 01:15:23 NZDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to catalog the books which doesn't have any ISBN etc., for me to
import. I was using Marcedit and sometimes directly from Koha to add books.
However, I was not able to make out how to store the cover image of the
book. I want to scan the book myself and store it so that when the book is
searched, it shows the image as well along with the other details of the
book entered.

Can you please help me out? Koha version: 3.02.3

Thanks & Regards,
Somasekhar Rao K