[Koha] rebuild_zebra issue

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:28:22 NZDT 2011

2011/3/11 Frédéric Demians <frederic at tamil.fr>:
> In this perspective, a 'clean' record is a record which doesn't need to be sanitized: leader ok, correct record id, etc.

Thanks, that's very helpful. If you're willing to get into it a bit
more: is there any way to run a one-time check on the database to
determine whether or not it is clean, or if it turns out to not be
"dirty", a way to re-import the data once it's been cleaned by the
script?

Or alternatively, if I'm just now loading in all my data from MARC
records, can I assume it is clean to start with?

What sort of things cause the data to get "dirty", or conversely, are
there maintenance tasks that can be run to ensure it stays clean?

In other words, how can a Koha admin ensure that the much faster
-nosanitize option could be used, and therefore re-indexing run more
frequently? This would be very helpful especially during a period when
a lot of cataloging is being done.

Sorry for being such a pest; I realize it's a lot to ask and a bit
off-topic, feel free to just ignore if you haven't the time to go into
at the moment 8-).