[Koha] Koha software based self-check

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Thu Mar 10 20:13:36 NZDT 2011

I hooked up a touchscreen when I got to work and can now report that it does work fine. There are drawbacks though - the buttons are too small to:

1)     work well with the low precision on a typical touchscreen monitor

2)     communicate the fact that the screen used is actually a touchscreen. Large buttons seem to work better in communicating touchscreen capability – regardless of it´s actual presence (or not).

On the bright side is the fact that both these problems can be solved by changing the font-size value in the CSS to something like 230% instead of the original 93%. The relevant file is sco.css. It´s not quite as pretty as a tailor made touchscreen design could be but it works well.

Best regards/Viktor Sarge

[http://ukfhalland/signaturer/rh1.gif]

Viktor Sarge
Utvecklingsledare - Digitala biblioteksmiljöer

Box 517, 301 80 HALMSTAD | Besöksadress: Kristian IV:s väg 1
Tel direkt: 035-17 98 73 | Mobil: 070-557 47 25
E-post: viktor.sarge at regionhalland.se
Webb: www.regionhalland.se<http://www.regionhalland.se/>