[Koha] Not getting login page in Staff-Client module

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 18:48:21 NZDT 2011

Sorry I can't help with your specific issue, and I thought I'd mention
I haven't seen any support for the LiveCDs in the main mailing list.

My recommendation is to do a real Debian install with the current
stable ("Squeeze") and use aptitude to install the package available
from the repository - necessary instructions are in the wiki and the
README file included with the package.

It's by far the easiest way to install, and pretty well documented.

If you really don't want to actually install Debian to a hard drive,
there is a "persistence" feature using their LiveCD, with an overlay
filesystem in a loopback file, but I'd only recommend that for a
temporary "take a look at Koha" system, not for actual usage.

But of course that's what the LiveCDs are for anyway.

Hope that helps. . .