[Koha] Why Holds Que report not working?

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 19:53:10 NZDT 2011

Dear Friends,

Reports in Circulation module seems not working.

Circulation > Holds Que

Reports regarding hold (reservation) does not give any result.
I want to create a list of books reserved by users.
Anything else I need to do enable reports in circulation module?

I found a report useful for this purpose from Report Library,

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#List_of_Patrons_with_Holds_Awaiting_Pickup

I changed the library code in the query and applied, but it does not show
any result.

I need to change any other value in the query?

Regards,

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Mahatma Gandhi University Library