[Koha] HELP!!! Need RFP specifications

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sun Mar 6 09:38:15 NZDT 2011

Le 05/03/2011 00:30, Buster a écrit :
> Because of the costs involved, I'm afraid we are bound by our municipality's
> rules and the regs from our finance department to require an RFP. Believe
> me, if I could avoid it, I would. However, the RFP is not for the ILS
> itself. Since it is free, we have downloaded it. No sense in requiring an
> RFP for something you already own, right?
Exactly the same things here (in France) : it's perfectly legal to say
"we have choosen Koha and are looking for a company that can help us
migrating, training,...
It makes RFP much simpler : no need to explain what you need as
features, you just have to say "i'm on ILS-A today, and need someone
that is experienced in migrating from ILS-A to Koha". It can be very
easy & short !

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN