[Koha] cron jobs under Debian koha-common & koha-create

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:05:25 NZDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Robin Sheat <robin at catalyst.net.nz> wrote:
> Cool. Feel free to create bugs on any of these things, that'll stop them
> getting forgotten about. Also, if you're feeling adventurous, I'll happy
> look at any patches you want to have a go making :)

Robin,

I'll have a look at Koha's bug tracker, but I'm afraid I have no clue
about what might be involved in patches, and suspect it's not a
trivial process - I just don't feel able to absorb another research
project ATM. I do want to contribute, but need to get a bit further up
the Koha learning curve.

I'd be happy to write up some user-level notes, same sort of style as
Brooke's stuff if I could get access to the wiki.

Hans