[Koha] I can access de staff client but not the OPAC

teleute surferpoint9819 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 07:13:51 NZST 2011

Hello Olugbenga and Liz,

I am almost sure it's just a problem of "stuff not pointing at other stuff
as it should" because the staff client works just fine...

In Webmin I have the default server and two virtual servers:

[default server]
address: any
port: any
server name: automatic
document root: automatic

[virtual server]
address: 178.xx.xxx.xxx (my ip)
port: 8080
server name: teleute:8080 (I set "teleute" as my hostname)
document root: /usr/share/koha/intranet/
htdocs

[virtual server]
address: 178.xx.xxx.xxx (my ip)
port: 8081
server name: teleute:8081
document root: /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac

Another user who tried to help me told me to try this:

a2dissite default

and

/etc/init.d/apache2 restart

so now when I enter 178.xx.xxx.xxx:8081 I get a list of the files and
folders in /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac
(I thought I should let you know)

thank you again for your help :)

2011/6/22 Olugbenga Adara [via Koha] <
ml-node+4514342-1817176694-222429 at n5.nabble.com>