[Koha] Delete Complete Book Database in Koha

R Sunil Kumar sunil.kumar at ecoleglobal.com
Wed Jun 22 23:23:08 NZST 2011

Dear All,

I have uploaded the book database through "Stage MARC Records for Import"
using MARCEdit software. Now as I have tested the system. How can I delete
the book details in one go. Deleting the database one by one in Editing
option of Koha is feasible.

Deleting the item type category is also not possible as there are items
associated with particular item category.

Please help on this.

Thanks and Regards

R Sunil Kumar

Library Technologist

cid:image001.jpg at 01CC250B.5782A730

Ecole Solutions Pvt Ltd

Level 15  Concorde Towers  UB City  1 Vittal Mallya Road

Bangalore 560001,India

Mobile: +91 9686576695  Fax: +91 80 40300400

eMail: sunil.kumar at ecoleglobal.com  Web: www.ecoleglobal.com