[Koha] Setting the ball rolling for KohaCon12

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Wed Jun 22 22:43:29 NZST 2011

Dear Community,

At the last IRC meeting I volunteered to "set the ball rolling" for
KohaCon12, so here goes...

So far I have created a page on the wiki for collecting proposals from
anyone interested in hosting KohaCon12:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Proposals_for_KohaCon12
Please add yourself to the table on that page if you or your
organization is interested in hosting KohaCon in 2012!

I have also added some related items (deadlines for proposals and
voting) to the agende of the next IRC meeting:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/General_IRC_Meeting,_6_July_2011#Agenda
Please add more issues if you see any that need discussion!

Best regards,
Magnus Enger