[Koha] Z39.50 broke

mithun raj mithun.drtc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:39:23 NZST 2011

Dear Mayo,
I also got the same problem. I resolved the error by changing the
"z3950NormalizeAuthor z3950AuthorAuthFields" setting under the Cataloguing
Tab, and Record Structure section to "don't copy". Got the solution from
following discussion-
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Can-t-import-MARC-records-td3283577.html

With best regards,
--