[Koha] Koha - placing holds in staff client problem

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Fri Jun 17 02:07:17 NZST 2011

When placing a hold in the staff client in 3.4.1, we get the message
that "None of these items can normally be put on hold for this patron.
Place on hold" when the setting is to place that item on hold for
everyone.  The logs indicate that the item is not "checked in" When I
manually, check in the item, it says it wasn't checked out, but then it
will place the hold without the error.

Has anyone else noticed this behavior and maybe can give me a clue as to
what I've done wrong?

Thanks.
Linda Culberson      lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History
P. O. Box 571
Jackson, MS 39205-0571
Telephone:  601/576-6873   Fax:  601/576-6824