[Koha] Date and time of next Kohacon11 volunteers meeting

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Tue Jun 14 17:11:26 NZST 2011

There is a suggestion on the poll from Paul that any meeting must be
informed at least one week in advance and I agree with him. Also we
have not garnered much response on the poll. Only 5 votes apart from
mine, so I am cancelling this poll and proposing new dates of two
weeks from hence here http://www.doodle.com/b4gqk76xqq59ckxi. That
will give us one week to decide the date and then one weeks warning to
all concerned to attend the meeting. I will close the new poll on 21st
June 2011 and send out a mail to the lists announcing the date and
time getting highest votes.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes
Naka, Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2