[Koha] New biblios show no items in search results (3.4)

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Jun 14 03:47:25 NZST 2011

I've been away and it's now gotten a little stranger.
Records added before the switch display in the hit list with three columns:
Results, Location, and an unlabeled one that contains a list of items
for that biblio.
Because they're listed in the order they were added to the catalogue,
the ones added after the upgrade follow after the ones added before.
The biblios added after the switch all say No items in the third
column.
But the items are there when you click on the title and even in the
short list, you have a link to Edit items, even when it says no items.

Has the display changed?

Elaine

--
Elaine Bradtke