[Koha] Cannot search Authority

piko piotr at gwsh.pl
Fri Jun 10 22:38:23 NZST 2011

Thank you Beda for your efforts. It works fine as well as mentioned in the
bug #3072 changes to zebra indexes (what I also tried).
On the other hand I have another problem with authorities and I cannot stop
wondering:
why change of Personal Name in authority record doesn't cause changes to
related biblio records?
I haven't found any subject in discussion lists treating the problem. Maybe
that is specific to Koha ILS but it sounds a little strange. What is the
sens to keep the disorder like that. Do users really use authorities?

Best regards, Piotr