[Koha] Search : Acquisition Date: Newest to Oldest

Madhura Deodhar IES Library library.mcrc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 18:39:34 NZST 2011

Dear Koha users,

In search option, * Acquisition Date: newest to oldest* option  doesn't show
the newly added books at the top.But, previously i used to get the results
with same option.

If I search for a particular item with particular Item Type, and I narrow
down the search by Acquisition Date : Newest to oldest, then it shows the
data as per the desire.

Kindly advise me on the matter.

--
*Regards,*
**

http://iesmglib.blogspot.com

*P  **Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*
*
*