[Koha] Virtual Koha

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:50:31 NZST 2011

You can check out my Koha VM's at
http://millruntech.com/koha/koha-virtual-appliances . I always release
them in pairs, one fully configured as a demo, and one without
configuration to use for testing and production. I also wrote an
ncurses based front-end to make it more 'appliancy'. This front end
gives you information about the system and lets you do things that
normally require you to log in via the command line ( including
updating the version of Koha ).

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Mill Run Technology Solutions ( http://millruntech.com )