[Koha] Upgrade to koha 3.4 breaks display

Beda Szukics beda at kollegium-sarnen.ch
Wed Jun 8 16:29:44 NZST 2011

Am 08.06.2011 06:22, schrieb Chris Cormack:
> On 8 June 2011 16:17, Beda Szukics <beda at kollegium-sarnen.ch> wrote:
>> Am 07.06.2011 22:05, schrieb Chris Cormack:
>>
>> Sounds to me like its using your not updated templates.
>> Were you running an another language, you will need to reinstall the
>> translation.
>>
>> My koha used to be in german.
>>
>> So I did:  perl translate install de-DE.
>>
>> Now at some point I allway get (for example: while I try to alter
>> system-preferences):
>>
>> Software error:
>>
>> Template process failed: file error - prefs-admin-search.inc: not found at
>> /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Templates.pm line 119.
>>
>> For help, please send mail to the webmaster (beda at kollegium-sarnen.ch),
>> giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
>>
> Hmm,
>
> That should have worked, maybe Katrin can shed some light on it, she
> has had 3.4.x running in german before.
> I suspect that the translate command didnt complete, did it give you
> any errors when you ran it?

There are two warnings:

tmpl_process3.pl: Warning: opac-shelves.tt: <a1>: Anchor 1 not found for
msgid "Diese Liste hat keine Einträge. Sie können die Ergebnisse jeder
<a1>Suche</a>"
Can't call method "string" on an undefined value at TmplTokenizer.pm
line 446.

and at the end:

Creating
/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/de-DE/modules/labels/label-edit-layout.tt...
%Än: Unknown or unsupported format specification

but the script continues.

The last message is:

Write web-services.pref

Beda