[Koha] Koha 3.4 OpacHiddenItems continued

Sharon Moreland smoreland at nekls.org
Wed Jun 8 09:05:32 NZST 2011

Hi Linda and Koha folks,
Was the mystery of the OpacHiddenItems syspref ever solved?

We opened the associated document and added the necessary items and
values (http://screencast.com/t/YEpkHriOQ) but our Withdrawn items
remained visible in the OPAC.

I didn't find any open bug tix related to this new (and in demand) syspref.

Did you get a response?

Sharon Moreland
NExpress Shared Catalog
Northeast Kansas Library System
Lawrence, KS

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Linda Culberson
<lculber at mdah.state.ms.us> wrote:
> I'm terribly sorry, we had an alarm go off, and I apparently hit send
> before I finished my message. We need to know about OpacHiddenItems in
> 3.4 because in 3.2 we are using Lost to hide items in the opac.  We
> don't like having something marked "LOST" when we know it isn't and and
> are very determined NOT to lose anything.
> Thank you, and again, I apologize.
> Linda
>
> On 4/21/2011 8:55 AM, Linda Culberson wrote:
>> All,
>> Like Nicole, we really would like some information on the
>> "OpacHiddenItems" preference that is is supposed to be in version 3.4.
>> We have thousands of items that are "Archival Copy" that are not
>> circulated and do not appear in the opac. In 3.2
>>> Subject:
>>> Re: [Koha] Documentation Questions for 3.4
>>> From:
>>> Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com>
>>> Date:
>>> Tue, 19 Apr 2011 20:51:33 -0400
>>> To:
>>> Koha <Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz>
>>>
>>> Okay, I got answer to all but the OpacHiddenItems - so any help would
>>> be appreciated - until I have the info I will not include this
>>> preference in the manual.
>>>
>>> Nicole

> --
> Linda Culberson                 lculber at mdah.state.ms.us