[Koha] Error on reindex_zebra

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Jun 5 22:47:34 NZST 2011

Op zaterdag 4 juni 2011 19:34:48 schreef Chris Cormack:
> Your answer is here, you are missing those directories, you will need
> to create them and make sure they are writable by the user you run
> zebra as

There is a patch I need to write (that I did as a one-off on a laptop that was
experiencing this issue) that I really need to submit that will prevent this
occuring.

The problem may be that Ubuntu puts some things like this on a RAM disk, and
so the parent directories are missing on boot.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.