[Koha] Search for local call number

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat Jun 4 07:57:26 NZST 2011

On 4 Jun 2011 07:53, "Linda Culberson" <lculber at mdah.state.ms.us> wrote:

> Chris,
> We've talked it over, and we would like to try writing a patch for this,
if there is no objection from the community.
> Thanks.
> Linda

Hi Linda

That's fantastic, and worst come to worst if ppl do want the wordlist
behaviour we can make it a systempreference so ppl can choose that, but I
think phrase for callnumber always makes sense.

Feel free to ask on koha-devel or on irc for help if you need and again a
big yay!

Chris