[Koha] Problems Column in Inventory

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 10:46:29 NZST 2011

That's interesting because I did an upload of a file that had a
barcode that was not in Koha and I didn't get that screen at all, what
I got was a message saying that the barcode was not found and a
confirmation that the date was updated on the other items in the file.
 That list only shows if you enter criteria in the form (not if you
upload a text file).

See here: http://screencast.com/t/XgGKtYGm

Nicole