[Koha] Fwd: Re: Quick Consensus

Rémi NEDELEC rnedelec at aesis-conseil.com
Fri Jul 29 00:24:10 NZST 2011

Dear Lee Philips,

I am Remi Nedelec, company "Aesis Conseil", France and we got a mail
from Paul Poulain about your needs in terms of public computer
management system.
Our society provides such a solution called WebKiosk.

WebKiosk offers your users a highly secure Internet access and tools
which are adapted to your library.

Here are the features :
- a simple, pleasant and intuitive web-based control panel with users
rights management
- works as a stand-alone client or in conjunction with a print release
terminal
- works in conjunction with koha (full compatibility)
- scheduled or immediate computer reservation
- time allocation management
- free third party Internet-filtering software SquidGuard
- both Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Server and Desktop Edition
- and more !

WebKiosk is not translated in us/english language yet. The translation
file is easy to make though. Indeed, we split the language file from the
application so we can easily add a language support.

You should contact us at informations at aesis-conseil.com to tell us more
details about your needs.

@Biblibre : thanks for the information !

Cordially,