[Koha] Report Help - Extracting XML

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:15:00 NZST 2011

Hello all,

I need some report assistance. I want to add the summary (520a) to this report:

select count(statistics.datetime) as circs, CONCAT('<a
href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=',biblio.biblionumber,'\">',biblio.title,'</a>')
AS Title, CONCAT('<a
href=\"http://mycatalogv/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=',biblio.biblionumber,'\">http://catalog.losgatosca.gov/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=',biblio.biblionumber,'</a>')
as URL, biblio.author, items.location from statistics join items on
(items.itemnumber=statistics.itemnumber) left join biblio on
(biblio.biblionumber=items.biblionumber) where
DATE(statistics.datetime) Between <<Date between (yyyy-mm-dd)>> and
<<and (yyyy-mm-dd)>> and statistics.itemnumber is not NULL and
location = <<Shelving Location Code>> group by biblio.biblionumber
order by circs DESC Limit 10

Can someone make some suggestions?