[Koha] LibLiveCD version 1.2. (Ubuntu 10.10 with DSpace-1.7.0, & Koha-3.2.6 pre-configured and pre-installed)

dibyendra dibyendra at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:18:31 NZST 2011

Hello Dimple,

I recently installed LibLiveCD 1.2. I also have the older version of
LibLiveCD installed in the other machine. I want to export the DSpace
records (database) from the PostgreSQL from the older version of LibLiveCD
and want to import the records into the newer version of DSpace. I could not
logon to the database using postgres as username and password. Could you
please guide me how to export the DSpace database from the PostgreSQL
server?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Dibyendra