[Koha] A Survey of Koha in Indian Libraries

SANDEEP BHAVSAR sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:05:15 NZST 2011

Respected All

The main aim of conducting this survey is to find out the satisfaction of
Koha users and to suggest the future improvements. Kohacon11 at VPM Thane
will have 3 days hackfest after the conference, wherein software developers
will work on the improvements. I will try to give them the practical
problems we face and the future improvement we want in Koha. I request all
Koha users to participate in the survey and enjoy the real fruits of Open
source software.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&pli=1&formkey=dDZQcHJLX1M0cFdHM0NoNjU5WlhxeWc6MQ#gid=0

Thanks and Regards

Sandeep Bhavsar
Librarian
Dr.V.N.Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
Thane(W) 400601
MUMBAI. INDIA
email    : sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Mob     : 9029 345777