[Koha] Installation problem

abdulllatef ibnsaadiah at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 20:44:15 NZST 2011

I got the username & password through this guide:
http://mirzmaster.wordpress.com/2009/01/16/mysql-access-denied-for-user-debian-sys-maintlocalhost/

With help from few friends, now, I'm under :
3 - Configure and Start Apache

but, I'm stuck again at this point:
_______________________________________
Uncomment or Add the Lines:

Listen 80
Listen 8080
NameVirtualHost*:80
NameVirtualHost*:8080

If not running named virtual hosts, comment out the NameVirtualHost lines
(prepending the # character to the line).

Now enable the apache modules this config needs, enable koha's configuration
and restart apache.

I run this:
sudo gedit /etc/apache2/ports.conf

and i got this in the gedit:
_____________________________
# If you just change the port or add more ports here, you will likely also
# have to change the VirtualHost statement in
# /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default
# This is also true if you have upgraded from before 2.2.9-3 (i.e. from
# Debian etch). See /usr/share/doc/apache2.2-common/NEWS.Debian.gz and
# README.Debian.gz

NameVirtualHost *:80
Listen 80

<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
    # If you add NameVirtualHost *:443 here, you will also have to change
    # the VirtualHost statement in /etc/apache2/sites-available/default-ssl
    # to <VirtualHost *:443>
    # Server Name Indication for SSL named virtual hosts is currently not
    # supported by MSIE on Windows XP.
    Listen 443
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_gnutls.c>