[Koha] Need with suppression report

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Jul 20 11:01:53 NZST 2011

2011/7/20 Kathy Rippel <kdr at ckls.org>:
> I am trying to do a report of all items in a certain location that is NOT
> suppressed.
>
> I went to the SQL report library and found the report by Chris Hobbs called
>
> Bibs Suppressed in OPAC. I figure if I can get that to work I can probably
> tweak it for the rest.
>
> However, I can't get this report to run, as is. I've tried some minor
> changes, but I keep getting an error message that says
>
> The following error was encountered:
> The database returned the following error:
> 1
> Please check the log for further details.
>
> I don't have access to the log, as far as I know.
>
> Here is the report, please let me know if there is something wrong with it.
> We are now using Community Koha.
>

>   SELECT concat( '<a
> href="/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=',
> biblio.biblionumber, '">', biblio.title, '</a>' ) AS title,
> biblio.author
>   FROM biblioitems
>   JOIN biblio ON ( biblioitems.biblionumber = biblio.biblionumber )
>   WHERE ExtractValue( marcxml,
> '//datafield[@tag="942"]/subfield[@code="n"]' )
>   IN ('Y', '1')

Hi Kathy

That seems to work fine for me, one possibility is that the mysql
server is not new enough to support ExtractValue, you would need to
get your support company to check this out for you though.

Since you are running official Koha, I'm sure they will be able to do
this for you nice and fast ;)

Chris