[Koha] Koha and Computer Management Systems

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at lib.co.san-benito.ca.us
Wed Jul 20 06:19:57 NZST 2011

EnvisionWare and Cassie will work with the SIP interface as well.  With Cassie you can opt to have a separate server for wireless connections which is called - Spot, both have a printing management option as well.  Cassie will require self install, EnvisionWare can install for you or you can self install.  Hope that helps :)

Respectfully,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library