[Koha] Found field in reserves table

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Wed Jul 20 00:55:07 NZST 2011

Hi Nicole,

Il 16/07/2011 16:04, Nicole Engard ha scritto:
> I'm wondering what codes may appear in the 'found' field in the reserves
> table and what they each mean?
>
> I have these FAQs in the manual for other tables:
> and
> want to add one for the reserves table.

do you speak about the tables 'reserves' and 'old_reserves' at MySQL level ?

As is possible to see in C4/Reserves.pm
the values are:

-NULL: means the patron requested the 1st available, and we haven't
choosen the item
-T(ransit): the reserve is linked to an item but is in transit to the
pickup branch
-W(aiting)  : the reserve is linked to an item, is at the pickup branch,
and is waiting on the hold shelf
-F(inished) : the reserve has been completed, and is done

The link of full documentation of the module:
http://perldoc.koha-community.org/C4/Reserves.html

Generaly speaking the sitr http://perldoc.koha-community.org/
is a good place to find documentation of Koha internal.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dott. Zeno Tajoli