[Koha] Issue with renewals

Peel Lisa lisa.peel at ritz.edu
Tue Jul 19 20:48:24 NZST 2011

Chris

You are an angel and I am an idiot (for not checking something so simple before sending out an e-mail!)

Thank you!

Regards

Lisa

Lisa Peel
Librarian
"César Ritz" Colleges Switzerland
1897 Le Bouveret - Switzerland
Tel: +41 24 482 82 82 Fax: +41 24 482 82 80
E-mail: lisa.peel at ritz.edu
http://www.ritz.edu/ - http://www.culinaryarts.ch/

+++ 25 Years "César Ritz" Colleges Switzerland +++