[Koha] Ldap + Active Directory

Tim Bateson tim at monkeyx.net
Thu Jul 14 06:24:43 NZST 2011

I recently got this working on on our Debiab squeeze server. I am sure one
of the issues for me was that

koha-conf.xml

You have
 <userid       is="samaccountname" ></userid>

and to get I had issues until I corrected the case

 <userid       is="sAMAccountName" ></userid>
Also noticed you have two branchcodes and one is blank. Have you created or
got a Branchcode called Main, I had issues with logon until I setup some
information for our initial branch

Hope the above helps, ask again if you this does not work.
Tim

http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4582740&i=0>]

http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-Discuss-f3047918.html>at Nabble.com.