[Koha] Holding not displayed after data migration

Nigel Barker tech at hiroshima-is.ac.jp
Wed Jul 13 22:05:08 NZST 2011

Hello Sunil,

On 8 July 2011 21:44,  <sunil.kumar at ecoleglobal.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am able to upload the data on the koha in all respective correct location like
> barcode, branch library, main library, item type, etc.  During the search in
> OPAC/ Staff Client interface I am able to see all the bibliographic details and
> item details (local MARC21 952 detail) in the correct location, but i am not able
> to see the holding details or issue/return the books.

This sounds similar to my problem. After a lot of struggling, I
discovered that my 952 fields were not quite correct.
Make sure you have the Koha-required fields, and that their values
match those of your library.

http://manual.koha-community.org/3.4/en/catguides.html#itemcatguide

Of course I am very new to Koha and may not know what I'm talking about!
cheers,
nigel