[Koha] Koha Support Provider in the Arabic Countries

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Wed Jul 13 06:20:50 NZST 2011

I would like to point out that listing on the Koha Community web site by any company does not confer any sort of "certification." It merely means that a company has requested a listing, and met the minimum requirements to be listed (the request represents a current proffer of Koha services [1]).

A disclaimer has been added to the directory [2] to this effect.

Requirements, of course, are open to discussion at any general IRC meeting, they just need to be added to the agenda.

Liz Rea
lrea at nekls.org

[1] http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/
[2] http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/