[Koha] Koha 3.2.7 authority entry is not displaying "Used in" value

JAMES Mason mason at kohaaloha.com
Tue Jul 12 13:42:30 NZST 2011

On 2011-07-12, at 3:48 AM, oslo wrote:

> Also link_bibs_to_authorities.pl is broken in a lot of cases, only last week it unlinked all my authorities, fortunately the library only had 500 bibs but it still took me 3 hours to load up 500 bibs via the application and hit the save button. The only reliable way to link auth_headings and bibs it to do it via addbiblio.pl on the /admin panel.

i am personally curious about this problem...

i successfully used the link_bibs_to_authorities.pl script to link 130,000 auth-records to around 150,000 bibs,

... the script did a pretty good job, with no problems

> I'm currently writing a script to traverse the biblioitems table and link bibs to authorities (or create new authorities) in a way that winr remove the $9#100 tagfields on a failed search. It uses the zebra Simplesearch() function and a lot of other built in functionality built around the Addbiblio.pl and C4::Search.pm scripts.
> oslo wrote:

i would attempt to understand *why and where* your link_bibs_to_authorities.pl script is breaking first
then you can decide to correct that bug, or write your own script from scratch

have you done that step yet?

fyi: if you log your bug, i'll take a look at it...

[SNIP]...