[Koha] call number is not displayed in the generated pdf

tanzeem tanzeem.mb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:37:58 NZST 2011

I got it,thanks .I used manage layout as shown below
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n4574055/Screenshot1.png

and got the following pdf
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n4574055/Screenshot2.png

But i want the itemcallnumber and ccode aligned horizontally one after
another and not vertically as is displayed by default.
Also i want the itemcall number left aligned with respect to the barcode and
the collectioncode right aligned w.r.t the barcode as given below
Also the barcode number is by default center aligned w.r.t the barcode.I
want it left aligned w.r.t the barcode

          itemcallnumber                    collectioncode
          barcodenumber