[Koha] Fwd: Kohacon11 : An appeal for sponsorship

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Mon Jul 11 00:49:04 NZST 2011

Hi all,
KohaCon11 will be held in Thane, India and is now less than three months
away.  With about 130 registrations so far, this already promises to be
the largest KohaCon ever.  Not registered?  See here:
http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs/index.php/k/k11/schedConf/registration

The organisers seek your support to increase the conference budget.
KohaCon is again a free conference, and the organising committee is
heavily dependant upon sponsorship for provision of conference
facilities.  For example, the extent of recording and broadcasting of
proceedings - especially important to those who cannot attend - is
dependent on the availability of funds.

I am forwarding the original call for sponsors, posted by Koustubha back
in March.  Below that you'll find the link to the payment gateway.

One of the options you will find there is the opportunity to purchase
space in the conference booklet.  That provides you with opportunity to
promote your company or library, or just to say Hi to conference
attendees.  Don't miss this chance.  :)

Whether you are a library, support company or interested onlooker,
please consider a small contribution towards an outstanding KohaCon in
India from 31 October.

Many thanks,
Bob