[Koha] Is anyone importing Safari Books Online or Books24x7 content into Koha?

Hartman, David W. - GBTS Library David.W.Hartman at disney.com
Thu Jul 7 00:38:18 NZST 2011

Is anyone importing Safari Books Online or Books24x7 content into Koha? I have instructions on how to import the MARC records but am not sure what the "status" will read - Would it read "Book available thru Safari"?.
How will they link to these websites to login to see the content, etc. Not all of my users will have access to this...

David W. Hartman
Global Business Technology Strategy Library
407 828 4250 (8-222)
"This communication is confidential, intended only for the named recipients above and may contain trade secrets or other information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by anyone other than the named recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by calling (407) 828-4250. Thank you."
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail
Think Environmentality!  Reduce!  Reuse!  Recycle!