[Koha] KohaCon11 - Programme Ideas wanted

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Fri Jul 1 10:54:13 NZST 2011

Hi all,

We are calling for help for KohaCon11. Occurs to some of us that people
might not realise that what they 'do' might be interesting to the rest of
us. So, to that end, we are inviting people to submit ideas of presentatins
they'd like to see at KohaCon11 in the hope that the rest of you clever
people will think "I can talk about that" and step forward and submit
abstracts for presentations. The full post can be found here:
http://koha-community.org/kohacon11-programme-ideas-wanted/

Cheers Jo.

--
Joann Ransom RLIANZA