[Koha] lack of koha documentation

Kate Jones kate.garnwen at virgin.net
Sun Jan 30 23:10:24 NZDT 2011

Personally, and as a non-IT professional (who has nevertheless become
the default 'techie guy' for my Koha project) I've found the online
documentation to be very useful, clear and manageable. I generally have
the online manual open on a second tab whenever I'm doing anything the
slightest bit complex with Koha.  I've also found the Koha community to
be extraordinarily helpful, when I've asked what may have appeared to be
'simple' or even 'stupid'  questions.
One tip, don't change the default framework, set up your own
framework(s) in parallel.  That way you can play with your biblio set up
to your heart's content!
Good luck with Koha, you'll come to love it as much I do.
Kate Jones
Volunteer librarian, National Botanic Garden of Wales