[Koha] I've hit a wall during install on Debian

Gallagher, Sean (sfg6n) sfg6n at eservices.virginia.edu
Sat Jan 29 10:42:21 NZDT 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to get Koha 3.2.2 installed in Debian 507 and when I run the script apt-get-debian-lenny.sh I am unable to complete the script successfully because it seems as though some of the packages do not exist anymore.

For example, the message I get when I try to run the script is:

"Package libcgi-session-perl is not available, but is referred to by another package."

Has anyone else seen this and what have they done to rectify the problem?

Thanks,

Sean