[Koha] Help needed while converting data through MarcEdit

Kurt Bodling kbodling at mountvernon.org
Sat Jan 29 03:26:26 NZDT 2011

Nitesh,

I’ve never gone through a data conversion from another ILS, but when I look at the MARC records in our catalog for books with several items, they all appear with multiple MARC 952 fields … like your second example below.  (My repeated 952 fields also each have the call number, shelving location and other necessary subfields filled in … not just the barcode).

Therefore, I believe that is how you want your output to appear.

Can you test it with a small batch, just a few sample records, to see whether it works?

Kurt
George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate and Gardens
Mount Vernon, Virginia