[Koha] Access 2011: the Library is Open

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Jan 27 20:06:04 NZDT 2011

2011/1/27 Shirley Lew <shirleysue at gmail.com>:
> Mark your calendars!
>
> Access 2011: the Library is Open
> October 19-22, 2011
> Vancouver, BC
>
> Call for proposals will be announced soon.
> http://access2011.library.ubc.ca (more information about program, hotel, and
> social events soon)
>
> Follow us on Twitter: @access_2011

Hi all

I am definitely going to Access, I have heard over the last few years
what a great conference it is, but haven't been able to make it. This
year I was asked to present, so of course I said yes. So I echo
Shirleys mail, 'The Library is Open' is a theme that I'm sure
resonates with all of us involved in Koha (and the wider world of Free
Software).

I hope to see some of you there, looking forward, if we keep to our 6
month release schedule for major releases, we should be releasing Koha
3.6.0 on the 22nd. So hopefully we can get together to toast the
release.

Chris