[Koha] New print fines feature

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:32:54 NZDT 2011

Today I noticed the new print link next to each account line on the
patron's Fines tab.  What I don't understand is why you can only print
one line at a time and each receipt shows the total due.  Shouldn't
there be a way to select multiple lines to print on one receipt? Or
not have it show the total due?

I'm not sure when the feature was added or what bug it was linked to
(my search didn't find it) so I can't add my notes there, feel free to
point me to the bug report - or answer my questions :)

Nicole