[Koha] Label Creator Select All, Add Checked not functioning correctly

Fogg, Shawn (DPH) Shawn.Fogg at state.ma.us
Tue Jan 25 03:13:53 NZDT 2011

In Koha version 3.03.00.004 in the Administration if I go into Tools- Labelel Creator->Manage Batches->New Batch

Then do a search by a creation date I am getting 77 returns.

If I press 'Select All' all the checkboxes on that page are being selected. However when I press the 'Add Checked' button on the top of that page only the first item is being added to the batch. I am not hitting the Add button that is next to the individual item.

Any way to correct this? I tried 'Update Koha' in the management console but it appears it is already at the latest version.

Thanks,

Shawn