[Koha] About KohaCon 2011 - ideas & thoughs

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Jan 25 03:16:33 NZDT 2011

Le 24/01/2011 14:19, Koustubha Kale a écrit :
> I am not sure people can commit a full week for HackFest, but at VPM,
> Thane, we should have no problem extending the hackfest. Plenty of
> space during Diwali holidays.
In fact, some will dedicate, some won't. It may depend on what those
days contain.
For example, we could have 1 day working on "how to become a developer",
1 day "what I'm about to add to Koha" (each company/dev
presenting/demoing his plans), 1 day "what we think would be good for
Koha", 1 day "bugzilla hunting", 1 day ...

You can be sure I could give you ideas to work 2 full weeks doing a
different thing every day ;-)

But, the idea could be to have 1st topics that could be interesting for
most ppl, then topics that could be of some interest for less ppl, so
ppl could choose to stay 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 hackfest days

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com