[Koha] Fwd: Conference bids?

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat Jan 22 22:48:27 NZDT 2011

On 22 January 2011 16:23, Koustubha Kale <kmkale at anantcorp.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'd like to see a poll of some sort with locations and proposed dates
>> all in one place so that voting is easier.
>>
>> Nicole
>>

> Hi All,
> I have already put in details and proposed dates at
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon2011_Proposals
>
> Can we get a poll on the same page? Or perhaps somewhere else with a
> link in the above page?
>
> Can someone please help set this poll up?

Ive taken a crack at tidying the page
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon2011_Proposals

And a way to register support, I do agree with Bob that we should call
a vote at a meeting on irc, so I don't propose this poll is binding,
but just an indicative way to show support, hence I have listed
support for 2.

Anyway, it's a wiki, change it as you see fit.

Chris